Zum Inhalt springen

Where to order E30 parts in Germany?

onthames
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi there, I am from the UK so sorry as I don't speak German.

I'm pretty tired of the service here by BMW Dealerships and want to order straight from Germany. 
What dealerships do you recommend, For E30s, and is there a way to skip the dealer completely and order from the warehouse?

Best Regards,

Sam

Hello,

in the forum of the German BMW 3er-Club

https://www.3er-foren.de/

you may contact the member called "Nick". He is from the UK and maybe he as some experience with this subject. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb MartinE30:

Hello,

in the forum of the German BMW 3er-Club

https://www.3er-foren.de/

you may contact the member called "Nick". He is from the UK and maybe he as some experience with this subject. 

I have tried signing up there but my account immediately gets banned... Maybe because I have a UK IP address? 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Catweazel:

I don't know if german dealer will ship anyway to UK due to the Brexit ..

Sent from my IN2023 with Tapatalk

All the parts I buy from the UK dealer are shipped from Germany anyway. I want to go directly to Germany. 
Also, does anyone here have access to BMW AOS system? Some up to date stock/prices would be nice too... 

As CandyMan already mentioned the BMW Classic Shop shut down a couple of months ago. This came closest to what you described as "backend". The BMW Classic Shop was often even more expensive than Leebman. The shipping costs of 18€ refer to a small parcel with a weight of less than 3kg. If you want to order bigger parts they will probably increase significantly. In addition you may need to pay taxes and/or customs due to the Brexit. Thus I really doubt that ordering parts from Germany is economic after all.

Bearbeitet: von bimmer_E30

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Lädt...
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...