Zum Inhalt springen

Motor beschleunigt spontan wahnsinnig ALLEIN!

Stevie Wonder
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo,

Gestern, während Treiben ungefähr 65 mph auf der Landstraße der Motor, der plötzlich in vermehrt wird, rast, als das Gaspedal zum Boden, ohne meine Hilfe gegangen ist!!! Natürlich hat das Auto wird schneller so ich habe gestoßen in der Kupplung und dem dann schnell beschleunigten Motor angefangen und bin an maximaler Geschwindigkeit geblieben, deshalb habe ich dann begonnen, auf dem Beschleunigerpedal zu stampfen, das zum Boden war, schließlich dass die Lage entlastet hat... bis später, als ich in meiner Nachbarschaft angekommen bin. Ich war in erstem Gang, verlässt den ein Stoppschild wenn das Gaspedal wieder magisch (allein) meinen Fuß und Gewinn zur Diele verlässt, vermehrend alle Dinge! So wieder habe ich in der Kupplung, der Motor (M20B25) wieder ist gegangen verrückt gestoßen und ich habe das Gaspedal durch Stampfen darauf freigegeben. Ich habe es fertig gebracht, Heim sicher anzukommen.

Meine Frage: Hat jemand von gehört oder hat dieses Problem erfahren?

Grüße,

Stevie

Motor spontaneously accelerates madly, ALONE!

Hello,

Yesterday while driving about 65 mph on the highway the motor suddenly increased in speed as the gas pedal went to the floor, without my assistance!!! Naturally, the car started gaining speed so I pushed in the clutch and the motor then quickly accelerated and remained at maximum speed, so I then began stomping on the accelerator pedal, which was to the floor, finally that relieved the situation...until later when I arrived in my neighborhood. I was in first gear, leaving a stop sign when the gas pedal again magically (by itself) leaves my foot and proceeds to the floorboard, all things increasing! So again I pushed in the clutch, the motor (M20B25) again went crazy and I released the gas pedal by stomping on it. I managed to arrive home safely.

My question: Has anyone heard of or experienced this problem?

Greetings,

Stevie

Sorry, I cannot help you much, but to that sounds like a problem with the cruise control, if you have one. As the US cars have a lot of features stock, which were eypensive options in Europe, I suppose, your car has that feature. When you write, that the pedal drops down without your assistance, it must be something like that???

Regards Michael

Zitat

Due to rising energy costs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. Sorry for inconvenience!

Meine Homepage: ** nullzwotii.de  **      

*** Ein ///M sagt mehr als tausend Worte ...***

sigpic_SEP2022_001.png

Suche: Batterieträger Original BMW Ersatzteil, Motorhaube malachit, gut erhalten, Großraum KÖLN

Thats really weird. Never heard of such problem. I agree with NULLZwooti .. you should better check your cruise control. I think it should be checked by removing just the power connection for the cruise control so that you can be sure this function won't work and influence your trip in this way ...

Take a look at the throttle operating Lever too. I had the same Problem after installing Cruise control in my 335i (ex 318i Touring with M30B35). It was just to much clearance between operating lever on throttle and the criuse control cable. The cruise control cable traped/jammed some times. I reduced the clearance and it works.

Hallo,

@Firstclass

I checked the cruise control and it is apparently still dead. The motor hit the rev. limiter again today on the way to work. I tried the "cruise control *off*" and nothing happened, just the same thing. ( motor redlines as rev.limiter keeps it from blowing up.)

@ lallalla,

Yes I think the throttle operating Lever needs attention. that whole area seems very stiff, and my throttle cable is old and crispy with wires hanging out.

mfG

Stevie

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Lädt...
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...