Zum Inhalt springen

How to put a "klimaautomatik" in my e30's ?

gundark
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Good evening every body !

I'm a member from France and my looking for informations to convert my classic "klimaanlage" to a klimaautomatik?

It's very difficult to find this kind of optionnal equipement ! Sometimes I look for on ebay but no matchs !

Which can of parts must be removed and added? How and where find this parts? Do you have some infoma

Thank you very much and sorry for my english

Vielen Dank !

Hi,

climate control was no option on the e30, there is only the elctronic temperature control which is easy to retrofit but it is hard to find parts for it.

Search for elektronische Temperaturregelung.

Mike

Gruß Mike

Thank you for your answer, I found this object, but it's only for heater. (64111386822)

http://cgi.ebay.de/Automatische-Heizungsregulierung-Klima-BMW-e30-e-30_W0QQitemZ320112899632QQihZ011QQcategoryZ99341QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Do you know if it's the only part to replace?

The part number on ETK (for A/C and heater ) is 64111386821 for around 460$ !

No - there are two different Controlers available.

One of that is for Heating and one is for Air Condition.

Ist is also not so easy to change from the "normal" to the electronic Control.

You need another Cable Tree, a Motor for moving the Temperature Flap, the Controler and another part for the air flow control (without the part for manual heating control)

The new controler is also responsible for the control of the recirculation air flaps. The two relays at the heating box are no longer necessary.

Georg

Auch ich gehe mit der Zeit und fahre E-Autos: E30, E31 und E46! :daumen:

Mein E30 Cabrio ist hier zu sehen und der ganz offene Klassiker hier

Und wenns mal Probleme mit anderen BMWs außer dem E30 gibt kann man ja hier mal fragen. :-)

Thanks Georg,

But I need on the following schem, I need part n°25 (around 530€ new), but I can't located the motor to move flaps?

</p><p>http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3240/clipsw2.jpg

On another place some people told me that it was possible to replace this part by some Z3 parts. Is it real?

Dank !

Yes, this is the correct Part

Number is 64 11 1 386 821 The Price in Germany is about 485€

You need also the part No. 4 64 11 1 385 970 for about 100,-

You see, that the Pics in your catalogue have numbers.

First of all, you have to check, weather you have the heating box with a water valve with metal pipes or with plastic pipes.

There is a difference for a lot of parts.

(See sheet 64_0514 and 64_0523)

The motor for the Flap control you see on sheet 64_0522 part no. 12 and 13 when you have plastic pipes and on sheet 64_0525 part no. 13 - 17 for metal pipes.

I also heard that the heating box is realy similear to the E36/7 box but the electric part ist not the same and i do not know weather it is possible to replace the E30 parts with E36 parts.

Therefore i would look for E30 parts.

Georg

Und wenns mal Probleme mit anderen BMWs außer dem E30 gibt kann man ja hier mal fragen. :-)

Thank you so much Georg !

Yes ok, I have saw, but on schem 64_0522, it's impossible to see exactly where to place the parts ! And more than all, I must to find / buy the cable tree.

I would like to find an used heather with this equipment, but I don't know where look for !

Have you ever do this kind of work on your e30's?It's very dammageable for the cost of this parts. In France it's more expensive ! At the yearsof e30's pduction, this equipments cost not more than 180€. Even in the US (ebay), where usualy it's easy to find some rare optional equipments (like cruise control), here impossible !Thanks a lot for this detailled information, it's very pleasant to find someone like you. I'll think about my project. See you later !Hugo

You will see, where to place the motor because the place is prepared at the heating box.

As far as i know, the cable tree is not longer available at the dealer an i do not know any order number.

You should look for a used airco equipment at Ebay or at E30.de or here in the "Market place".

Then you can combine the new parts with your equipment and after that you can sale the rest of the parts and your old parts as a "normal" air condition.

In my 325i C i replaced last year an aftermarket air condition with an original BMW air condition with electronic temperature control.

CU

Georg

am curious if you can try to fit some part of the newer BMWs into the e30 ? something like from the e34 or e38 ? anybody has a clue if it goes or not ?

Hubraum ist durch nichts zu ersetzen....Deshalb werd ich mir nen M350i bauen ! Cocaine handel um schneller reich zu werden ?.... ja ja ja .. es gibt ja auch e30 hier , aber die sind ja schweineteuer ! 60.000le = 10.000€ !!

Bericht aus eigener erfahrung ? Es fahren NUR schrott-autos hier rum ! kann selber keinen Guten für mich finden !!

Sorry für Mein Deutsch , lebe in Ägypten seit 10 jahren ...

Grüße aus Ägypten !!

öäü

E38 ist ne ganz andere Welt und vom E34 müsste man den ganzen Heizungskasten übernehmen, welcher wohl kaum in den E30 passt.

--------------------------------------------------

"I stand here paralyzed

I've realised

There's nothing

without you!"

--------------------

aha , dann geht es wohl nicht !

E38 is completly different . E34 maybe would work if you could fit the complete air condition system .. (right so stefan ? :D)

Hubraum ist durch nichts zu ersetzen....Deshalb werd ich mir nen M350i bauen ! Cocaine handel um schneller reich zu werden ?.... ja ja ja .. es gibt ja auch e30 hier , aber die sind ja schweineteuer ! 60.000le = 10.000€ !!

Bericht aus eigener erfahrung ? Es fahren NUR schrott-autos hier rum ! kann selber keinen Guten für mich finden !!

Sorry für Mein Deutsch , lebe in Ägypten seit 10 jahren ...

Grüße aus Ägypten !!

öäü

Ausdruck mangelhaft, aber er wirds verstehn 8-)

--------------------------------------------------

"I stand here paralyzed

I've realised

There's nothing

without you!"

--------------------

NO!

The only parts from newer BMW which are usable for an E30 are some Parts of E36/7 = Z3

But there are only some mechanical parts (heating box) which have the same size etc.

The electric components of E34 are completely different, because the E34 has a complete air condition automatic.

Automatic temperature control is here only available for heating without Airco.

Georg

I found it at www.E30.de -> Kleinanzeigen (small advertisements) in the category "Innenausstattung"

There are often complete Aircos

My fortune was, that the seller lived in the same town so that i could look before the buy.

You have to look for an Air Condition with electronic control.

Or you look here in "Marktplatz" or Ebay

Georg

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Lädt...
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...