Zum Inhalt springen

320i Cabrio -89, 67000 km

AE41500
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ich habe möglichkeit ein 320i cabrio (EB43314) für 8000 euro zu verkaufen. Es ist zinnoberrot mit schwarzes leder ohne extras. Es hat erste lack aus fabrik. Komplett original mit gutem schwarz Verdeck, aber heckscheibe musst ausgetauscht werden. Es hat dokumentiert (garantiert) 67000 km, ohne Rost, Kratzer oder Beulen. Absolut kein extra Tuning.

Was soll ich tun, sofort kaufe oder...?

Ich glaube Sie wissen dass diese Autos nicht zu teuer im Schweden als im Deutschland noch ist.

Bearbeitet: von AE41500

• 2 Wochen später...

Sorry, this (Google?-) Translation seems to be misleading? I hope you speak english, so I try to reply this way: You want to buy or sell this car? I think you want to buy and if the condition, especially of the body (no rust or accidents), of the car is corresponding to the low mileage, the price would be good and you should buy. But: It is "only" the 2l engine which is not searched for so much, so the price is usually much lower that for a 2.5l. If you don't mind cruising at the open air with the nicest straight-six sound but a little less power, than it is your car. I own a 320iC myself so I know what I'm talkin`bout. ;-)

Cheers, Michael

Edit: Does it have manual transmission? 2l and automatic would not be my thing, a bit too inactive....

Bearbeitet: von NULLZWOtii

Zitat

Due to rising energy costs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. Sorry for inconvenience!

Meine Homepage: ** nullzwotii.de  **      

*** Ein ///M sagt mehr als tausend Worte ...***

sigpic_SEP2022_001.png

Suche: Batterieträger Original BMW Ersatzteil, Motorhaube malachit, gut erhalten, Großraum KÖLN

Danke, yes, maybe I should use English instead ;)

I am primarily looking for a 325 but then I found the described 320. I think it is quite nice priced, but still it is an 320. Hmm...I have to decide, but most likely I will wait for the right 325.

If the car is in a really good shape, why don't you buy it and replace the engine? Conversion from M20B20 to M20B25 shouldn't be that hard.

It's really hard to find a E30 in a good condition these days. A few years ago I searched for the engine I wanted instead of the car. I found some 316i's that where in a good shape but I wanted more power. So I continued my search and bought a 318is in a bad condition. Today I'd rather buy the 316i and replace the engine later on.

Cheers, Alex

MfG

Alex

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Lädt...
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...