Zum Inhalt springen

Do you Like Rice cars !? pics !!

challe
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

in some cases really nice to see for a moment, but I think there is no different style present at these cars!! Cause most of them carries big spoilers on the front, on the side and on the top.. and so on! You know?

Those styling is a new definition for the word "playmobile" :D

The most useres in this forum like understatement styled cars .. me too.

btw, welcome to the only forum! ;-)

Alex

The new designs from the Japanese Sportcars is not my taste.

I prefere the older ones 300ZX, RX-7(FC & FD), S13-S15 Silvias, R32 and R33 Skylines... aso.

The new 350z was designed by Renault and you see that; Mazda RX-8 have a good handling, optical just must get used to it, but they forget to Turbocharge the Rotary...

On my webside www.dr1ft.org under Gallerie you can find also some nice pictures from Paris TuningShow 2005 and 2006.

I like tuning but it is even more funny, if a car looks like 75 hp and have 400 hp as the otherway, what I more often see on the road.

Today, a Honda Civic, optical nice modifications, the car looked like a 300 hp racing car, but in the accelaration my stock 318is was faster :-o , this kind of tuning sucks...

:: ROADRAGE...

:: It's not just driving...

:: It's a bloodsport

http://imagegen.last.fm/LastfmLiveJournal/recenttracks/ldorman.gif

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Lädt...
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...