Zum Inhalt springen

E30 325ix heater control/climatecontrol problem

Oysrell
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello! I am from Norway. I have a 1990 325ix touring, and I have problems with my climate control.

I have changed som sensors, the watervalve ! And I changed the heater controll today (part Number 64 11 1*386*822). I have also checked a motor that control a Arm (that changes between hot and cold air)

What happens is that if I turn the heater controll to hot, and rev the engine over 2000 rpm I can hear a knocking sound from the water valve.

But if I am under 2000 rpm its working. But I can only choose max hot or cold.

I really need help to figure out this problem!

Hi, if it´s nocking from the heatingvalve, the waterhoses are reversed. Change the both positions of the hoses in the engine room and the nocking will be eliminatet.

Best Regards

<3 Haters

And now? Does it work?

DANKE !

Sorry for the late answer !

I have been scratching my head on the heater, and no one has told me about the hoses !

I guess the past owner must have changed them. Then when I changed the valve I just did the same !

But works like a charm now !

The temperature on the temperature dial is still on low. But I am going to change the sensor tomorrow.

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Lädt...
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...